Nordic Desert Empire – Ancient Egypt
• The evidence is overwhelming that these first Egyptian societies were white, a Proto-Nordic/Alpine/Mediterranean mixture. The leadership elite, in particular the pharaohs themselves, were mostly Nordic… For example, the well-preserved body of Pharaoh Ramses II has red hair.
• Left [an image of the well-preserved mummy of Ramses II in Cairo omitted in these excerpts, but that can be seen in this sample chapter of Kemp’s book]: This picture clearly shows his red hair. Traces of the original red hair color were found when examined microscopically.
• According to a study released by a Zurich-based DNA genealogy center, in August 2011 Tutankhamen’s Y DNA (his paternal lineage) belongs to the haplogroup R1b1a2, which is the single most common Y haplogroup among the white western Europeans. The R1b1a2 haplogroup is the single most common Y gene in Iceland and Britain. The close correlation between modern western Europeans and ancient Egyptian nobility has been proven by the science of DNA.
• Along the banks of the southern Nile, huge stones were erected upon which, in hieroglyphics still visible today, the passage of blacks past those points was forbidden—the first public “Whites Only” signs in history… In fact, at one point, their writings record a law that forbade blacks from entering their country at all.
• The inscription of Ahmose [in the Eighteenth Dynasty, 1580-1350 BC] reads:
“Now after his Majesty had slain the Asiatics, he ascended the river… to destroy the Nubian troglodytes; his majesty made a great slaughter of them… There is not a remnant among the curly-headed; there is not a single survivor of them. They fall by the sword; the fragments cut from them are too much for the birds.”
• The last white Egyptians had vanished prior to 800 BC, physically integrated into the mass of Nubian and Semitic peoples. The most prominent of the black Nubian invaders then set themselves up as the new Egyptian kings… The fall of Egypt is officially dated as from the end of the Twenty-fifth Dynasty—but the true Egyptians had long since vanished.
The fall of Egypt in pictures. Left, the white Egyptian Pharaoh Tuthmosis III, circa 1450 BC. Center, the black Nubian Pharaoh Shabako, circa 710 BC., and right, the last Nubian pharaoh Taharka, who ruled Egypt from 690 to 664 BC. He was the son of Piye, the Nubian king who had conquered Egypt in 760 BC. The last white Egyptians had vanished prior to 800 BC, physically integrated into the mass of Nubian and Semitic peoples who had come to dominate that land. The most prominent of the Nubian invaders then set themselves up as new Egyptian kings, later called the 25th Dynasty (crica 760—656 BC). As can be seen from the racial features of the statues above right, the 25th dynasty was clearly nonwhite. This was the time of the Nubian pharaohs which black supremacists use to claim an African origin for ancient Egypt. The Nubian dynasty came in fact at the end of the Egyptian era, not the beginning. Unable to maintain the original white-run civilization, the 25th Dynasty sputtered out of its own accord and was destroyed by an Assyrian invasion. Although the fall of Egypt is officially dated as from the end of the 25th Dynasty, in reality the true ancient Egyptians had vanished more than 200 years earlier.
• British anthropologist G.M. Morant produced a comprehensive study of Egyptian skulls from commoner and royal graves from all parts of Egyptian lands and times.
His conclusions were that the majority of the population from Lower Egypt—that is the northern part of the country—were members of the Mediterranean subrace.
Significantly, Morant found that with the passage of time, the differentiation in skull types between Upper and Lower Egypt became less and less distinct, until ultimately they became undistinguishable—the surest sign of the absorption of the white subrace into the grouping nonwhite mass (Race, John R. Baker, Oxford University Press, 1974, page 519).